PROTOCOLS, PROCEDURES AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES
On account of the Sanitary Contingency for Covid-19 that we are experimenting at a global level, it is important to protect ourselves.
At Hotel Mesón de Mita health, security and wellbeing of our guest and staff are our first priority, for which, we are currently monitoring and following the issued recommendations by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the local and national Health Authorities to ensure a clean and safe environment for everyone.
Below, you will find a summary of the protocols we are implementing:
- Prevention Protocols:
- You will find sanitizing gel to disinfect your hands at the front desk and common areas, with additional signs to remind everyone of the important protocols for health and safety, such as handwashing and social distancing.
- All our staff receives basic training to identify symptoms similar to those of the common cold and virus among our guest, and to follow a steadfast protocol to inform a Healthcare Professional if necessary.
- The staff will be monitored for any symptoms (including the daily checking of body temperature) and will be required to use of the PPE (personal protection equipment) in accordance to their workstation and responsibilities.
- Cleaning and sanitization protocols:
- We use cleaning products authorized by sanitation authorities and are effective against virus, bacteria and other pathogens found in the air and blood.
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfection of all common areas, public areas and guest rooms (as well as indoor areas) emphasizing on high contact surfaces, such as the reception desk, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, handrails, tables, rest areas, poolside lawn chairs and more.
- Social Distancing:
- The guest and staff are encouraged to practice social distancing of at least 1.5 meters (5 feet) between foreign groups at all times, including when waiting in line or walking around the hotel.
- The placement of all outdoors and indoors furniture has been rearranged to allow for a more open area.
In Hotel Mesón de Mita we continue working to ensure to all our guest a safe and pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for your trust!